Embassy’s Cambridge CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) course will give you the English skills you need to pass your exam.
If you want to work in an English speaking country or study at an English speaking university or college, it has never been more important to prove you have the right level of English with a good exam result.
Why choose a CAE exam preparation course?
- Improve speaking & listening, reading & writing skills for the exam
- Become stronger in weaker areas with personal learning plans and targets
- Be well-prepared with regular tests and mock exams
- Become familiar with accents you’ll hear in the exam
- Help with your exam booking
- Improve your language skills and level
Regular start dates throughout the year; don’t miss the next.
Do I need to take an entry test before I apply?
After you send us your application we will ask you to take a short test to make sure your level is right for this course.
20 Exam preparation lessons +
8 Elective lessons (Improve grammar, vocabulary, conversation skills, presentation skills or business communication. Choose 1 or 2 electives per week and change every 4 weeks)
(28 lessons of Exam preparation - Sydney only)
8 Exam preparation lessons +
20 General English lessons
Mornings and/or afternoons*, Monday-Friday
23 hours 20 minutes a week
*Receive your actual timetable on arrival
See Your level of English
- January 6 – March 14, 10 weeks
- March 31 – June 6, 10 weeks
- June 16 – August 22, 10 weeks
- September 22 – November 28, 10 weeks
In addition to your official exam result you will receive an Embassy Certificate, profiling your language level.
Assessment and progress
Course assessment: weekly review, practice tests, mock exam. Stay focussed with learning goals and objectives, personal learning plans, progress tutorials and reports. Find out what it's like inside the classroom.
A unique opportunity to live in this fast-paced city
Famous for its rich history and, of course, Oxford University
An exciting city with great beaches - the best of both worlds